Menhir is a Premium 40% Keyboard designed by Fruit.
and these are the last extra units.
- HHKB+ 12.75u Layout
- Aluminum and Brass Materials
- 6.0° Typing Angle
- Top Leafspring Mount
- USB-C Daughterboard
- Solder PCB only
Colors marked "B Stock" will have inconsistent Cerakote application, small scuffs, and/or marks on the brass weights. These imperfections are cosmetic and do not affect the functionality.
- Menhir Aluminum Keyboard Case
- Brass Weight
- Solder Only PCB
- Silver Aluminum Plate
- Daughterboard and JST Cable
- Hardware for Assembly
- Carrying Case
- Pre-applied Rubber Feet
- Authentication Card
As much as I would love for every board to be perfect, no kit can be 100% flawless. There can be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces. Other caveats are as follows:
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible marks close to screw area (top and bottom pieces).
- Possible machining marks / micro scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user.
- Brass patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control. This includes the weight and brass plate.