Elite-C + Encoder - $90
Pro Micro - $70
"Rescue" Kit - $35
Rescue kit has only PCB, Diodes, Pro-Micro, and OLED. THIS IS NOT A FULL KIT.
When I first got into 40s, the loss of punctuation, arrow keys, and weird mod sizes meant a steep learning curve and a struggle to find compatible keycaps. This is why I created Fruitbar; with a fun name and a fun size, Fruitbar is aimed to make your introduction to 40s as smooth and accessible as possible!
- Base kit compatibility!
- With almost every GMK and ePBT base kit including arrows and the extra 2.25u shift key, Fruitbar is compatible with the majority of your existing keycap sets!
- QMK, Vial, and ZMK support!
- Fruitbar utilizes the versatile Pro-Micro controller. This means Fruitbar is compatible with Nice!Nano and other Pro-Micro derivatives.
- OLED Screen included!
- Navigating layers can sometimes be hard on 40s, the included OLED screen provides an easy and customizable readout of what layer is currently active.
- Fast GB Turnaround!
- With experience shipping the Ristretto GB, I am aiming for a 1.5 month turnaround for shipment. I cannot guarantee they will be delivered for Christmas, but I promise I will do my best!
- Drop in compatible with future Acrylic Case
- Currently in the works is a top mount, milled acrylic case! Unfortunately, I was not able to have this ready in time for this GB but rest assured they are coming soon!
Kits will include: ($55)
- Top Plate (White)
- Bottom Plate (White)
- PCB (Purple)
- Diodes (60)
- Screws and Standoffs
- Rubber feet
- USB-C Pro-Micro
- OLED Screen
- Lots of love <3
- Encoder and Knob (+$5)
- Replace Pro-Micro with Elite-C (+$15)